(from mrsbecky07) This is super easy, and its so tasty!! It makes a great meal for a weeknight, but it also tastes special enough to make for company. From Better Homes and Garden, October 2008
- 1 16.9 oz pkackage frozen potato-and-onion filled pierogi (potato dumplings.) We used Mrs. T’s mini-pierogies.
- 12 oz green and/or wax beans, trimmed
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary (optional)
- Cook pierogi and beans in boiling water according to pierogi package directions. Drain pierogi and beans; divide among serving plates.
- Meanwhile, slice pork in 1/2 inch medallions. Gently flatten pork slices by hand to 1/4 inch thickness; lightly sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add pork. Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until no pink remains (do not overcook or the pork dries out.) Transfer to serving plates with pierogi and beans.
- Drain fat from skillet. Add balsamic vinegar to hot skillet. Cook, uncovered, 1 minute or until reduced by half. Drizzle over pork, pierogi, and beans. Sprinkle with chopped rosemary.