Pesto Stuffed Chicken Breast from MrsDeVa
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pesto sauce
- 6 chicken breasts pounded thin
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cups of milk
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Toasted pine nuts for garnish
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the ricotta, pesto, and parmesan cheese. Place a dollop of the pesto-ricotta mixture on each breast. Roll up each breast and secure with a toothpick. Season each roll with salt and pepper. Place in crock pot.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soup, milk, and white wine. Pour this mixture over the chicken breast rolls.
- Cover and cook in the crockpot on low 4 to 6 hours or high for 3 to 4 hours. Garnish with pine nuts and fresh basil leaves.