White Chicken Chili from Snowhte21
Source: Adapted from the Fix it and Forget it recipe book
1 Tbsp Olive oil
1 lb uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed (You can also cook and then shred these)
1 large onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup fat free chicken broth (I used at least 2-3 cups to make it a little thicker)
2 15 ½-ounce cans navy beans, drained and rinsed
1 15 ½-ounce can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
2 tsp. dry mustard
2 tsp. ground cumin
1 tsp. salt
½ tsp. black pepper
4 cups (4 oz.) baked tortilla chips
Shredded cheddar cheese
1. Warm oil in large skillet over medium-high heat
2. Add chicken and cook 10 minutes until no longer pink. Stir frequently. Remove chicken and set aside.
3. Add onion and garlic to skillet. Cook 5 minutes or until tender.
4. Spoon chicken, onion, and garlic into Crockpot.
5. Add broth, beans, mustard, cumin, salt, and pepper.
6. Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours.
7. Serve over or with tortilla chips.
8. Top with sour cream and cheddar cheese.
This would also be really good without the chicken for a vegetarian dish.