Submitted by LOJ
Another gem of Kraft Food’s magazine. I made this for a get together and it was a huge hit! As one of my friends said, “get that dip away from me, it’s like crack.”
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) neufchatel cheese (cream cheese would probably work too)
- 1/4 cup pesto (I used premade in essence of time)
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup Finely Shredded Italian Five Cheese Blend
- TRISCUIT Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Crackers – these crackers are what makes it!
- Heat grill to medium heat. Place unwrapped neufchatel cheese on 8-inch square sheet of heavy-duty foil; top with pesto, tomatoes and shredded cheese.
- Place foil on grill; cover with lid. Grill 8 to 10 min. or until shredded cheese is melted and cream cheese is softened, but still holding its shape. (I imagine you can warm it in the oven too).
- Transfer foil to platter. Serve spread with crackers.