Vanishing Oatmeal Cookies from Snowhte21
1 cup margarine or butter, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1-1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt optional
3 cups oatmeal, old fashioned or quick
1 cup raisins
1. Heat oven to 350
2. Beat margarine and sugars until creamy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
4. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt, mix well.
5. Stir in oats and raisins, mix well.
6. Drop by rounded tlbs. onto ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
8. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet, remove to wire rack.